B&S Recrutement recherche pour l’un de ses prestigieux clients un chargé de clientèle H/F parfaitement bilingue Allemand/ Anglais pour un poste en CDI basé à Gennevilliers, voici l’offre en anglais:
CUSTOMER CARE AGENT
All applicants need written and spoken English. For specific markets we require a native level in both written and spoken communications skills in the following languages:
German and Dutch. Good english level is required too.
You will have to manage:
– Incoming and outgoing calls
– Professional emails and chat
For the following queries :
– General information requests: basic questions regarding dealerships location, cars, options, warranty etc… ,
– Simples complaints : complaints up to a certain level of complexity, no complaints with legal or financial impact
– Telematics: technical queries related to the vehicle (GPS, Bluetooth, smartphone connection), and online account for those who are already part of our client base (reset password, connection not working…)
– Test drive (outgoing calls): in order to organize a test drive for customer or prospect who has shown an interest via our client website or at the dealership
– Update relevant databases, and customer records.
Opening days and working hours:
The operation is open from Monday to Saturday, opening hours are market/country specific. The working days are based on business needs (8AM-9PM, opening hours).
Terms and conditions:
We offer a permanent contract CDI 36h/week – 2 months trial period + training session (2 weeks)
Monthly salary gross 1498,50€ + 300e monthly bonus + advantages
25 days off + 7 days RTT
Private medical insurance and life insurance
50% of the public transport fee reimbursed
Access to the restaurant of the company, and to the Comité d’Entreprise.
– Excellent oral and written communication
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Active listening
– Able to make appropriate decision with view to optimize the customer satisfaction
– Sense of service, quality and results, with a customer centric twist
– Dynamic, stress resistant, reacting promptly and willing to propose solutions
– Organized, team worker, dedication, engagement and diligence.
– Mastering techniques of distant customer relationship, advice, sales, care…
– The knowledge of the product (after training)
– The knowledge of the car industry would be an advantage
– Good knowledge of basic computer tools and software
Type d’emploi : CDI